Oakbrook Park Homeowner’s Association was established in 1994 to promote the health, safety and welfare of homeowners, collect annual assessments and administer the maintenance fund to provide for the maintenance, repair, preservation, upkeep and protection of the common areas. Oakbrook Park HOA does not operate under a management company, but is represented by a board of directors who volunteer their time and skills.
- Maintain annual assessments for HOA dues.
- Maintain property values through adherence to HOA Bylaws and CCR’s.
- Prioritize dues received to maintain and beautify our common areas.
- Hold annual Homeowners Meetings and elect board members.
- Host social events for community involvement such as National Night Out, Poker Night, Garage Sale Day, Babysitting Club, Neighborhood Watch, and more.
- Keep the HOA community informed on Frisco City issues affecting Oakbrook Park and our neighborhood.
- Hold monthly meetings to address HOA responsibilities.
- Respond to Oakbrook Park members issues and concerns.
- Assist with promoting safety.
Join the HOA Board or Volunteer to assist with your community!
President: Robert Usrey
Vice President: Kelsey Perez
Secretary: Sherron Hornberger
Director: Laura Elmore
Director: Stephanie Dodson